Thursday, April 22, 2010

Life

Sometimes, life can seem to move at an unforgiving pace. Other times, it seems to be standing still. Either fast or slow, one makes me appreciate the other.

I only seem to notice how fast time passes when some big event comes around, like my little sister's graduation this May. It seems like only yesterday, I was fixing her bottle. She's not so little anymore. Seems like I was changing my little brother's diaper last week, now he's a prospect for college football.

Oh, how time flys. Before you know it, you are retired with grandchildren to run around after.

Cheers to the people who take the pretty with the ugly, the thick with the thin, the good with the bad.

Life. Don't just live it. Experience it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww!!! This is very nice sir! You write well. Who are you and do you have a girlfriend?? I like what you look like also.

N. Christoph3r

N. Christoph3r
Did u c what i just did?